The financial maneuver launched in recent hours confirms the need to go into the fight to change the social and economic policy of the Meloni government.
The Basic Trade Union Union, together with the conflictual and grassroots trade unionism will be in the squares of the major Italian cities on Friday 2 December, during the national general strike that involves all the categories of public employment and private work, from industry to transport, from health to school, and will participate en masse in the national event on Saturday 3 December in Rome with an appointment at 2 pm in Piazza della Repubblica to ask to ask for the
BALKING WEAPONS, ALZARE I SALARI!
The economic policies put in place by past governments and in particular by the Draghi government are finding continuity in the proposal for a Budget Law presented to the European Union by the Meloni government to get the satisfaction, and which will be the subject of parliamentary discussion from next week.
The serious economic situation in which Italian families find themselves, the heavy attack on the wages and salaries of workers do not find any answer, just as it does not find the request to substantially increase minimum pensions and to adapt all the others to the real cost of living.
The policy of bonuses, inaugurated by Conte, continued by Draghi and made his own by Meloni, has proved completely inadequate and unable to produce effects on the real condition of workers and families.
The increase in gas and energy bills, thanks to an international speculation that no one wants to stop, are eating a good part of the economic resources of the families, nor have resources been allocated for the renewal of contracts of public workers and companies are competing to grab those made available by the maneuver.
The deception of the reduction of the tax wedge, strongly desired by the bosses, will not benefit workers: the few pennies who will enter the paycheck will be taken away with interest through the inevitable increase in the cost of social services, health tickets, kindergartens, etc. that are financed by the tax wedge.
The decision to join the Euro-Atlantic crusade of sanctions on Russia and the arms expenses to be allocated to Ukraine are producing a very strong increase in the prices of raw materials, and therefore of basic necessities, draining what should instead be allocated to the country’s social expenses and well-being.
In short, governments change but the direction of travel, stability from the autopilot of the European Union that continues to be the political beacon also for the government of those who won the elections just waving an antagonism of way to the Europe of the 27.
THE INITIATIVES IN THE PROGRAMME VENERD 2 DECEMBER
– Turin, 10:00 am, Piazza Carlo Felice
– Milan, 10:00 am, procession from via Larga (Brotano corner), to Piazza della Scala
– Brescia, 15:00, Piazza Paolo VI
Trentino South Tyrol
– Trento, 10:00 am, INPS headquarters, via delle Orfane
– Bolzano, 16:00, headquarters Province, Piazza Silvius Magnago
– Venice, 10:30 a.m., Ca’ Farsetti
Friuli Venezia Giulia
– Trieste, 9:30 a.m., Piazza della Borsa; 10:45 a.m., Hera; 11:45 a.m., Cattinara Hospital
– Genoa, 10:00 am, Lanfranco wide
– La Spezia, 10:00, Prefecture
– Bologna, 10:00 am, procession from Piazza XX Settembre to the Municipality
– Parma, 10:00 am, Prefecture
– Modena, 11:00 am, Piazza Roma
– Florence, 9:30 am, Piazzale Montelungo (Fortezza da Basso, station side)
– Livorno, 9:00 am, Municipality
– Pisa, 9:00 am, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele
– Grosseto, 16:30, piazza Ettore Socci
– Terni, 11:00 a.m., Viale della Stazione
– Ancona, 10:00 am, Palazzo Raffaello, Marche Region
the Lazio region of Lazio
– Rome, 10:30 a.m., via XX Settembre, Ministry of Economy and Finance
– Frosinone, 10:00 am, Piazza Vittorio Veneto, 10:00 am
– Viterbo, 9:30 am, via E. Fermi 15, procession from the Citadel of Health
– Pescara, 10:00 am, piazza Unione
– Campobasso, 10:00 am, via Genova 11, Regional Council Molise
– Naples, 10:30 am, via Vespucci 15, near the Loreto Mare
– Bari, 10:00 am, Palazzo dell’Economia, Corso Vittorio Emanuele
– Taranto, 9:00 am, Prefecture
Calabria and Calabria
– Scalea (Cosenza), Piazza Aldo Moro, supervision of workers Mia Srl
– Catania, 9:00 am, piazza Borgo/Cavour
– Acate (Ragusa), 16:30, Piazza San Vincenzo
– Palermo, 9:00 a.m., Piazza Vittorio Orlando
– Cagliari, 10:00 am, via Roma, Regional Council