WFTU Working Women World Congress
22-23 November, 2023 – Dakar, Senegal
The WFTU Working Women Committee announces its 3th World Congress that will take place in Dakar, Senegal on 22-23 November, 2023 hosted by the Committee of Working Women of WFTU Africa French speaking countries, Senegal, UTS.
Guided by the decisions of the 18th Congress of the WFTU, we are taking another step forward in our action for a militant workers women 3rd Congress of WFTU.
With organization, solidarity, collectivity, with the principles and values of the working class, we give all our strength for the success of the 3rd Congress, for the strengthening of workers women and the WFTU, for the strengthening of the workers’ struggles all over the world!
LONG LIVE THE INTERNATIONAL WORKING CLASS!
LONG LIVE PROLETARIAN INTERNATIONALISM!
- The Congress will be held on 21-23 November in Dakar.
- Confirmed delegates should plan to arrive on November 21 and depart no later than November 23.
- The Congress will be held with English-Spanish-French and Arab interpretation.
- Each organization-country will be represented by a maximum of 2 WOMEN delegates.
- Registration deadline : September 20 to [email protected] and [email protected]
- Hospitality costs (hotel, meals, local transport, Congress venue) will be covered by the host organization.
- Air tickets are not covered.
- Delegates arriving before the scheduled arrival dates or wanting to stay after the departure date will have to arrange their own extra accommodation and its costs.
You can find a PDF of the flyer here.